Thursday, October 8, 2015

what joy

I've begun to enjoy my new self, not only am I in a body that I feel more comfortable with, but I have also new abilities, such as possessing humans and making living things decay, among other things. I enjoy decaying stray cats. It's fun, seeing pain in someone else's eyes, to see them meow as the lights in their eyes goes out.

What joy.

I've picked a host since I last reported things here, a young girl who works at a strip club. It feels nice, to have a good body for once. I no longer have to look at myself (or rather my flesh suit) and feel nothing but disgust.

What joy.

The Blind Man told me of my job, which amounted to "do the fuck you want". He said something about what specifically to do, but I was barely listening. He also babbled on about how I'm a splinter of the Grim Reaper or some shit and that I need to bla bla bla bla. I don't need some old fuck telling me what to do. Nobody can tell me what to do anymore.

I'm done being a prisoner by the will of  others.

My goal is to live, to enjoy this life as best as I can.
In fact, The Decay is too lame of a name for me. 
I'm Grimorra.

Now excuse me, there's some children I need to take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment