Saturday, October 17, 2015

i've got a visitor

I got a visitor, a strange creature who I for some reason found rather familiar. It was a tall faceless and pale man with lots of tentacles wearing a suit. He visited me as I was killing some more people, letting them decay as I watched the life be sucked out of it.

He approached me.

"You are an abomination, you know that right?" he said.
I'm still not sure where the voice was coming from.
"An abomination?" I asked, insulted.
"Yes, you are a human masquerading as a fear. A mortal pretending to be something they are not. You'd be as dead as that kid you're killing if it weren't for the blind man's silly experiments. Yes, we need replacements and the best way is to elevate humans. However, it's his job to wipe your memories, to give you new memories. Your soul is supposed to be a blank sheet, not for him to give humans he chooses worthy some great powers"

I was gonna say something but he cut me off by trying to grab me with his tentacles. I touched one and to my amusement it started to decay a little. I had hurt him.

He looked at me.
I could tell he was angry.
His tentacles retreated and he left.

He'll be back. 
I've got a bad feeling that this is going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment